CE Marking of
ARC Management Systems – Your ticket to CE Marking
How can ARC Management Systems help?
We start by identifying the CE Marking requirements for your construction product. If you are a manufacture, an importer, or a distributor we can provide a tailored service for you to get your construction product CE certified.
You’ll need two primary things to demonstrate the conformity of your product, testing to show how your product performs and documentation to show how you manufacture your product. Arc Management Systems can assist you with these two requirements.
- We will work with you to implement a documented factory production control system in accordance with the requirements of the regulation and product standards
- We will establish testing requirements and coordinate the testing process with an appropriate lab.
- Create the Manuals / Technical File to demonstrate compliance
- Lead the company through the External Audit process if required
- Support the company to maintain the CE Mark into the future
What is the Construction Products Regulation?
From the 1st July 2013 over 400+ Building Products were required to carry the CE mark covering a broad range of construction products such as:
- Precast Concrete Products
- CE Marking of Structural Steel
- Timber Products
- Building Hardware
- Concrete Products/Stone
- Roofing Products
- Chimneys & Flues
- Curtain Walling
- Reinforcing Steel
- Waste Water Products
- Road Restraint Systems
- Concrete, Mortar and Grout
- Sealants and Joints
How is a Construction Product CE Marked?
To achieve CE Marking of a construction product there are five main steps:
- Determination of product type and the relevant EN standard
- Conduct Initial Type Testing (ITT) of the product
- Implement a Factory Production Control (FPC)
- External audit where required of the FPC and ITT
- Issue the Declaration of Performance and CE Label